Friday, July 18, 2008

Great Finds at CHA Summer 2008 Show

Eight hours later and I still haven't seen it all!

There are amazing craft products out there. I know that Casual Panache is a themed party e-boutique and not a craft store, but if you are like me, you are always looking for unique ideas and concepts that add a personalized flair to your social gatherings.

I came across a few products today that are must-haves. I can't wait to show you the chic and trendy cards and invitations that you can print yourself with the Glitz Create - A - Card program and the digital scrapbook templates that can go along with it. These designs will supplement many party themes and maybe even inspire a few.

My other favorite find of the day was sheets of shrink film (you know - like shrinky dinks) that 1. you can run through your printer and 2. come in many great party colors. There are numerous ways to use this product. One idea that immediately comes to mind is making personalized cocktail charms for your guests. It's quick, easy, and anything personalized makes a great party favor. I'd be interested in hearing any ideas you might have too.

I'm headed back to the show tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: